Saturday, June 20, 2009

robyn, milsey, michelle

WOMEN 14-16
Robyn
In the dorm my sophomore year, i got a reputation with my hands. On our co-ed floor, nightly calls of "R-o-o-o-b" came echoing down the halls, from any one of seven girls waiting for a massage (is it time to go back for a Ph.D.?). I guess i was some combination of gentle and non-threatening and good with my hands…it just kind of gradually happened, my post as floor female-rubber. I was by no means a casanova, so the guys just shook their head at me in bemused puzzlement. Robyn, a redhead with fair skin, was one of my favorites. One night i massaged her in the dark while her roommate slept. I worked her back for a long time, then she turned over. My strokes became more caressing. Her pleasure changed from peaceful to aroused, as ever more lightly i focused on her breasts. The quickness and profoundness of her nipples' erect state was just jaw-dropping…but sadly, after another few minutes, her roommate grumpily mumbled "Do you want me to leave?" "Yes!", i said in my mind, but i soon left. In my heart of hearts i knew we weren't deeply compatible. She was essentially nice, but trying too hard to fit in with the sorority set. Nonetheless, being close to her mind-scramblingly soft skin and beyond-beautiful breasts, i didn’t care about any of that. We almost dated, but i was number two on her list, and number one came through.
Milsey
An identical twin, she was so beautiful. But not too nice, i guess. During a college summer, she saw me a couple of times, kissed me a bit, then stopped answering my calls. I found out she had been using me to make her boyfriend Fred mad. There were an interesting couple of days when i knew he was looking for me, to administer a pounding. I didn’t seek him out, but didn’t hide. He had a temper, a low intellect, and seventy pounds on me, but i had gone for it anyway. Yay me. She used me, i had been so happy, and never saw the express train comin'.
Michelle
In a summer production of THE WIZARD OF OZ in which i was tree #1, she was an actress. God, so cute. She was part Polynesian, a year younger, and still had a little baby fat. We kissed once or twice. If it's true that we only chase the ones who run away, she had plenty of reason to lose interest.

No comments: