Saturday, June 27, 2009

barb, rhonda

WOMEN 17-18
Barb
She came into my life my sophomore year, the spring semester. She was from Pittsburgh and a year older. She said she knew she wanted to meet me, the day i crossed the quad in a wheelchair (i spent all day in one, to find out what it was like). We quickly started hanging out, and almost as quickly started having sex. She lived in a dorm on the other side of campus. She had a soft, non-athletic body, with a teeny tummy-pot. It was my first experience with condoms. When she told me she had been with a number of men, condoms seemed a good idea (i remember we used multi-colored ones). The sex was pretty straightforward; a little foreplay, then missionary thrusting for a minute or three. She was a bit taller than average, with dark, straight medium-length hair, and slightly crooked teeth. Her nickname was Beaker, for her Muppet impression. She was fun. We had sex five to ten times, over a few weeks. She was seeing someone back in Pittsburgh, and wanted to keep seeing him. I wasn't satisfied with that, so i suggested we break up and stay friends, which we did. I introduced her to my friend Andy. He was a tech/actor, and they hit it off pretty quickly. She became involved in the tech of a number of shows over the next few years. They got engaged my last semester, which thrilled me, for i loved them both. I remember being touched when Barb told me that Andy was a little insecure about me having been her lover. She became Barb Ekey-Green, which is just the funnest name to say.
Rhonda
My dorm neighbor, a rock-hard long distance runner, i gave her regular massages and ran with her once in a while. She was funny and smart, just great to be around. My roommate Tom and i pranked and bedevilled her and her roommate Lori, for two years. She had a high school romance husband-to-be. One night my sophomore year, i was massaging her, belly-up. She was so relaxed and happy, and when my hands rubbed near her groin, her legs moved apart a bit. I worked her groin muscles, and her legs opened a bit more. My fingers drifted inside her panties. I lightly caressed her mons venus for some time, then my fingers were gently inside her. I gave her digital sex until Lori returned. The three of us chatted for a bit. I went back to my room…i HAD to tell Tom right away, and he said, "Damn you, Rimmer, how do you do it?". I wasn’t the Casanova that Tom was…he’d been with many more women, and had a long-standing relationship with Regina, a cool, beautiful girl…but it was nice to have my moments now and then. It was also a moment to realize how wonderfully different high school and college were. In high school, as an attractive jock, Rhonda would probably never have looked at me twice.

No comments: