Tuesday, May 4, 2010

tina

WOMEN 46
After my time with the mentally retarded, i spent one year working with the physically disabled (sorry George, the cripples) at West Windsor-Plainsboro High School in New Jersey, assisting a paraplegic 9th grader, a wonderful chap by the name of Ian. My best buddies were two other special services teachers, Tina and Louise. Tina was a few years older than Louise and i. We shared many lunches and laughs, and the occasional practical joke. I was attracted to them both. Tina was a Maryland belle, and she called me on my attraction to Louise, even offering encouragement. On the final day of school, there were parties and farewells. The last ones to leave were Tina and myself. She, because she still had work to do, and me, because of her. We talked and let our hair down (hers was long and curly), and i told her i'd always been more attracted to her. She seemed taken aback, and then this goofy smile came over her face. Eyes sparkling, she asked whether i wanted to kiss her. We rolled around the office floor. Later, we rolled around her apartment. She had adorable little facial features, was taller than average, and was in nice, non-athletic shape. I loved laughing with her, and the sex was so much fun. She loved being on top! I had wanted that in a lover for so long. One of the most memorable quotes of my life came from her. She was astride me one night and said, "Aren't you ever going to come?" In retrospect, part of her meaning may have been "I'm getting tired", but i laughed and loved it, because penetrations were no longer the stopwatch affairs of my earlier experiences. She said she had orgasms, though i wasn't entirely sure. She never talked much about her sexual past, but it was taken for granted that she'd had her share. She said she had protection taken care of, and that was good enough for me. We were together a few months. Then, for reasons never known to me, she ended it. I think she wanted to cut me loose before i did something foolish like falling in love. Would i have? I don't know.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Why is falling in love foolish?

wrob said...

Oh, it would have been foolish to her. Not in general, just with me.