Tuesday, May 25, 2010

an empty word

We maneuver, dissemble, negotiate
I love you, please don't let me be
alone
We pretend, project, prostitute
I love you, please don't let me be
untouched
We cheapen, compromise, connive
I love you, please don't let me be
poor

I love Strange Interlude
I love invisible Bert
I love Inigo
I love Statler and Waldorf
I love Servo and Crow
I love Trevor and Buck
I love Once-ler
I love Johnny Tyler
I love Conquistador
I love Pegasus
I love Posse Comitatus
I love In a Mirror Darkly
I love Three Wishes
I love Woman is the Nigger
I love Captain of a Shipwreck
I love Halcyon Days
I love the gay KKK
I love the slightly-silly party
I love Vonnegut
I love Thuvia
I love Harry
I love Vincent
I love Stoppard
I love dig

I want to laugh with you
I want to fuck you
Do i love you?
Do you love yourself?

No comments: