Thursday, July 9, 2009

chris, linus

WOMEN 23-24
Chris
The first full-blooded Asian girl i ever dated or kissed, and Asian women just kill me. She was very Americanized, and a born-again Christian. Our college romance consisted mostly of long nights of kissing her all over (from every pore, she just tasted wonderful), and long days and nights of her trying to save my contentedly doomed soul. The Christian thing kept us from any deep compatibility. We never had sex proper, but i think i was still immature enough spiritually that, had she wanted to, i might have. We gave up on each other after a month or so. Being with her was one of the best times of my college years. I had a fairly sharp mind, and from time to time had always enjoyed a little Christian baiting. Something about our combination of sex and debate was just intoxicating.
The cast of Charlie Brown
I played Linus in a summer production. Didn't date anyone, but…Snoopy, a fourteen year-old girl, had a monumental crush on me. Plus Lucy made a pass at me, as did Charlie Brown (backstage, during a show). Thank god for Schroeder…

1 comment:

lost in spain said...

I was Snoopy when I was 16 or 17. . . Suppertime was such a blast of a song. . .one performance I was so out of control that the crowd started clapping and cheering before Charlie's Brown line at the end of the song. . .we both almost lost it, but I was so out of breath that I don't even think I could've gotten enough air in my lungs to let out a laugh!!! Great show. . .great memories. . . thanks for sharing your memories, as they are triggering some nice ones for me as well.