Wednesday, April 22, 2020

magic icosahedron

Dear magic icosahedron,
Are you a ridiculous, superstitious talisman?
AS I SEE IT, YES
Is astrology crap?
SIGNS POINT TO YES
Is belief in an afterlife just a reflection of our fear?
IT IS DECIDEDLY SO
Will i ever be loved for who i really am?
BETTER NOT TELL YOU NOW
Would i want to know what people really think of me?
MY REPLY IS NO
If i always tell the truth, will i get laid?
MY SOURCES SAY NO
Will the National Organization of Women stage a non-violent revolution, and establish the world's first totally egalitarian, democratic society?
Cannot predict NOW
Have i missed out on the most amazing relationships of my life, because of their insecurity or mine?
YES - DEFINITELY
Are most of my relationships crap, because i'm lonely and settle for less?
MOST LIKELY
Am i fooling myself that my best days are ahead?
YOU MAY RELY ON IT
Will i die bloody and screaming?
OUTLOOK GOOD
If i take off my shoes and pants, will i be able to count to twenty-one?
DON'T COUNT ON IT
Is there a god?
REPLY HAZY, TRY AGAIN
Is there a god?
ASK AGAIN LATER
Is there a god?
CONCENTRATE AND ASK AGAIN
Is there a god??
IT IS CERTAIN
Are you fucking with me?
WITHOUT A DOUBT
If you took away my vanity and conceit, would there be anything left?
OUTLOOK NOT SO GOOD
Am i going to have sex with someone reading this?
YES
Are they going to have sex with me?
VERY DOUBTFUL

No comments: