Friday, April 2, 2010

cynthia, dihanne

WOMEN 44-45
Cynthia
A girl i met at a party in Florida, a friend of an actress friend (who warned me to take care of Cynthia, that she didn't have much self-control, especially with a couple drinks in her). We went skinny-dipping in the gulf, and had some sexually-tinged embraces while we frolicked. If i'd been inclined, tearing one off in the surf was an option. We didn't.
Dihanne
When i did some subbing during my first stay in Florida, Dihanne was a fellow teacher, whose little sister Addie was one of my favorite students. We became friends. She moved to Massachusetts, running from a violent relationship with the father of her child. I promised i'd visit when i was up north again. I did so, spending a nice few days with her and her wonderful daughter, but was unclear about my intentions. We slept in the same bed, and one night holding became kissing and disrobing. She wanted to go further, and i was attracted, but not strongly enough, so i put the brakes on. I went home to Pennsylvania, feeling stupid because i had known what she'd wanted even before i went…

No comments: