Monday, February 22, 2010

masturbation montage 2

The women i currently dream of loving, when dreams are all there is.
PERIPHERY #1
My friend D. In most ways, a virgin. One time, she possibly hinted that she was attracted to me. Our romantic compatibility is negligible and my lust for her is minimal, but she creeps into my sexual thoughts because i care for her, and she's never had the chance to explore her sexuality in a relaxed, loving environment. I dream of giving her booty calls.
PERIPHERY #2
My friend Penny. She's carried a torch for me for many, many years. She is a gentle spirit, and i am honored to have her friendship. We've never acknowledged her attraction, except in ways so circumspect that deniability or ignorance are still plausible. Our romantic compatibility is negligible, and my lust for her is minimal. But there is great power in attraction, even one-sided...if it goes on long enough, it becomes impossible to not think about what it would be like. I dream of having one weekend of wild carnal indulgence, to defuse the tension, but i doubt she's built for that kind of thing.
PERIPHERY #3
My penpal in Nova Scotia. We've exchanged e-mails for a month or more, during which time she's revealed her feeling that we are soul mates. We've talked about "us" in a half-serious manner. But there are strong incompatibilities, and because of hard experience, cyber-romance is something i hellaciously shy away from. This week, i felt something akin to shame when i wasn't visually attracted to her picture, so i asked that we put aside the thought that we are a romance-in-waiting, and haven't heard from her since.
CENTRAL #1
Kris. The client i did a moving job for yesterday. I felt no particular physical or spiritual attraction to her, but after the move my partner Mike told me that she was divorced...and something shifted in me. Though she's not especially young, she seemed too young to be divorced, or too young to be so sad. Last night, i dreamt of giving her sexual healing.
CENTRAL #2
Kat. I lived with her in Astoria for nine months. She's been in China for the last year and a half, and will be returning here this summer. I felt a strong sexual response to her when we first met, and there are some compelling spiritual compatibilities...she's an irreligious, hippy peace-chaser. My attraction for her dimmed while we lived together, to the point of being annoyed by some of her personal habits. When she left, she told me that she had never considered romance with me because she didn't want to risk domestic unrest...i didn't pursue the point, but her unspoken message seemed to be that she'd been attracted to me. We've been in occasional contact since she left, and i recently offered her a place to crash for a few days when she gets back. She told me that might be exactly what she needs. I was instantly almost absolutely sure that she and i are going to have sex. I even know how it will happen...without words. I won't have a couch for her to sleep on, so she'll share my big bed. In the middle of the night, our limbs will brush. We'll be on our sides, with me behind her, and she'll make the first overtly sexual move. We'll make love in that position, and over the next few days, every time i come home, she and i will explore a new position, a new energy. We won't talk about what it means for a few days, or perhaps not even then.
CENTRAL #3
Bhauna. She occupies most of my fantasy world these days...i met her a week or two ago, at a local bodega where she works. We usually chat at checkout. Sometimes my heart does funny things when she's near, and my presence lights her up as well. Her co-workers are older Indian men, and i suspect they are her family, for they seem bothered by the fact that she and i spark each other...so bothered, that i've wondered whether she's younger than i thought. I fantasize about her telling me that the only way she can escape their oppression is through marriage, and the only way they'll allow her to marry is if she becomes pregnant. Such beautiful love do we make, in my dreams.