Tuesday, June 9, 2020

undermar

You make me feel repulsive and base
and wretched shame for this humyn race
Your flesh fills me with lust and greed
Your poems makes this poor heart bleed
But then excruciating existential pains
Such creeping corruptions of our selfishly-socialized brains
I must acquire and devour
Wipe away your willpower
til' all you see is desire for me
Emblazoning thee on my life's mythology!
Ah, such egotistical lament...
Shameless, aimless self-aggrandizement
This callous craving feels so cliched
A trophy-hunting endgame to getting laid
Yet in shedding the shackles of superficial city
must i eschew you for being so pretty?
WIPE IT AWAY, peer past the lies
WIPE IT AWAY, perceive the pearlescent prize
Comprehend me, i know you can
Your spirit cries for a complementary man
You'll never find eyes so knowing and needful as mine
Feel this cuore caress like a clinging vine
You embody my epitome of carnality
I'd rather die than never fuck fearless and free
Fucking unforeseen since the founding of time
The most naked fornication in humynity's reclamatory climb
A proclamation that homo sapiens can heal this Earth
An affirmation celebration of goddess rebirth

No comments: