Monday, January 3, 2011

penn state girl

WOMEN 56
I was visiting my brother John at Penn State for a couple weeks. One day i was bouncing around campus, when a student asked me to pose for a photo. This led to an invitation to a Women's Issues class that night. Student multi-media presentations were being presented. The most moving one was done by a girl who projected slide photos onto a wall, which she was leaning against naked, her face hidden while she spoke of being raped. After class, we walked and talked long and openly. At her apartment, she told how she volunteered on a reservation each summer. The next might, she asked me over again. She asked whether i was attracted to her. I said yes. We talked our way into bed, where we got naked and kissed. If i be a moth, one of the most powerful flames has always been the wounded ones. She said we were not going to have sex. I told her i knew. I kissed her from head to toe, and gave her oral sex into the wee hours. The next morning, John laughingly called me shady for going to an event with one girl and leaving with another, but my connection with the first girl (and the spiritual importance of it) paled in comparison. My new friend didn't answer my calls over the next two days, so i figured she had spooked. A couple days before i left campus, she called. We got together, and she said "You didn't think you'd hear from me again, did you?" I smiled, we talked for a couple hours, then i gave her oral sex into the wee hours. A couple days later I was back in Florida. I never heard from her again.

No comments: