Saturday, January 22, 2011

FEMINIST OR NON-FEMINIST

Here it is, the game that's taking the world by storm! Pick up your clickers, it's time to play...FEMINIST OR NON-FEMINIST! The rules are simple. A question or statement will appear on the screen, containing words spoken by a man to a woman. You have to decide whether they're feminist. Or not! High scores move on to the image round. Everybody ready? Let's play...FEMINIST OR NON-FEMINIST!1) No more double standards! I tossed out your bikini tops.
2) I would never allow a woman of mine to not pay her own way.
3) Would you wear this strap-on, and bend me over like a bitch?
4) How 'bout you cook me a steak while i go down on you?
5) Yeah, my last girlfriend told me about that Dee Bovewuh, the Samoan, who said that girls should be responsible for their orgasms. I just had a ripper! How'd you do?
6) Honey, could you wear this Gloria Steinem mask to bed?
7) VOTE for Palin?? Not even if she worked my lever in the voting booth!
8) Would you consider being a contestant in the Elite Feminine Patriots Beauty Pageant?*
9) Would you wrestle me naked if i promise to let you win?
10) You're pretty cute...is your mom single?
*not made up

1 comment:

Max said...

I highly approve of this.