Monday, March 8, 2010

your body is a salad bar

Are we such simpering morons, so pathologically uncomfortable with honesty, so bound to judeo-christian psycho-sexual bullshit that we call non-malicious openness "crass", so unable to distinguish amusement with one's own quirks from ACTUAL RACISM, and so pathetically unable to focus on REAL PROBLEMS that we emotionally invest ourselves in finding a rock star's interviews "scandalous"?
Really?
Sigh.
I haven't even read the John Mayer articles, but from the highlights, i can only conclude that it would take a four year-old from a dysfunctional family to get upset.
I don't care 'bout that though...what i do care about is laughing. And i've been laughing at this video over and over and over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3FyFFDDiY&feature=email
Unless i'm very wrong, Mayer would find it brilliant, and buy the creators a drink.

1 comment:

Max said...

I didn't really know who John Mayer was, so I looked up the interview and read it through. I now have a lot of respect for the guy. I wish I were so interesting and articulate. Rob, I think you'd appreciate the interview, because it was very you.