Monday, January 12, 2009

blogs i read

I'm not terribly active in the blog community (understatement). I figured out how to set up my own, and that's about it. There are, however, two blogs i read. The first is http://maxthedilettante.blogspot.com/. I was given the link through a mutual friend. Max hails from California, and is funny, bright, and engaging. I might re-name his blog "Boozin', Bikin', & Bloviatin'" (i kid, i'm a kidder, and quite the bloviator myself). We don't always agree, but he's one of those contrarians you're grateful is around.
The second is http://sarahmlawson.blogspot.com/. Sarah comes to the world from deep in the heart of Texas...or somewhere in there, as the song is vague on what qualifies as "deep in the heart". When she began blogging, she randomly clicked on my blog and signed up as a follower. I wonder whether i've gotten more out of this fortunate happenstance than she...her blog is wonderful, her spirit just jumps off the screen and wraps around your head like a happy monkey. Since i understand psychology and how we only chase the ones who run away, i must now affirm that i do NOT have a big, dopey crush on her. And i promise that those among you whose head's are not firmly up your derrieres, will likewise not get a big crush either. I've crunched some numbers on the "head-up-ass" population figures, and can happily affirm that my recommendation will get her...um...one new reader. Wait, is this a leap year? Maybe two.
Oh yes, i forgot, there's a third blog, but you may not be able to reach it without a subscription to Xanga. If you can navigate to it, look for "polymergoddess". She's damned smart, disarmingly funny, and uncensored as hell.

No comments: