Monday, February 6, 2012

hello janie

Hello Janie,
Why did i mention the prostitute? Because you asked about Greg's interest in my activities. I suspected you might not want to hear about her (which is illogical on a couple of levels, the most obvious being that my intent with her is neither romantic nor sexual...but we're all a little illogical sometimes, so i understand). I didn't feel i could properly answer your question without mentioning the thing Greg was most interested in. I didn't want to give a half-answer. Everybody in the world gives half-answers, always hiding their real selves. I think i was also willing to mention her because i didn't want to cater to your having an illogical reaction.
If it wasn't jealousy you were feeling, what was it, sweet friend?
The other answer to your thoughts is that they are a little right. The other night was very exciting to me, but perhaps not for the same reasons as yourself. I was more excited about the "friend" part of FWB, the thought of discovering a new friend. I was touched by your intelligence, and commonalities in our spirits. I had sex with you because you had set up the paradigm of NSAFWB, and because i wanted to make you happy. I knew there was some imbalance as we talked afterwards, when you asked about the moment i knew i was attracted to you. There was no moment. I genuinely like you, and responded to your desire for a certain kind of happiness.
So what made you unhappy about the prostitute? I found out today why she cancelled. She was raped on Friday.
hugs and a kiss,
wrob

No comments: