Sunday, September 5, 2010

amy, gretchen, christina, charmaine

WOMEN 50-53
Amy
We acted together in the play SOCIAL SECURITY after i returned to live in Florida and take care of my grandmother. I'd been attracted to another woman in the cast, the one who played my wife. One night at the end of the run Amy needed someone to talk to, so we went to her place. Her husband wasn’t to be home for hours, and we talked about her unhappy marriage. I mentioned that men probably paid her little attention now that she was married. She sadly said yes, and joked about how i'd been unsuccessfully smitten with this other girl, while Amy was thinking "Hello? Over here? Me? Why aren't you noticing me?" I told her that i found her attractive, reached out and held her hand…and our hands never let go as we laughed and talked for another hour or more. Then i went home. Had she wanted more? Perhaps she didn't know, herself. A beautiful memory.
Gretchen
Another girl i met who was visiting her grandmother in the community where i lived with Mom-Mom. We hung out for a week. She had chronic arthritis at the age of twenty, and was looking forward to moving to Florida someday. We spent one or two evenings in my bed, making out. I think i digitally stimulated her to orgasm. A year later she returned. We went to a motel (the only time in my life i've taken a girl to one), but she seemed unsure and sad, so we just talked. We lost touch.
Christina
Can't remember her last name either, but in this case that's less of a surprise. She was a visiting light tech from Miami for THE ECCENTRICITIES OF A NIGHTINGALE on Sanibel Island. I had a small part and lots of free time. During rehearsals, she and i would sit near each other in the audience in the dark, talking and touching…attraction was acknowledged, and she came to my home after rehearsals. We stripped and made snugglebunnies. Our attraction wasn't profound, but horny loneliness ain't nothing. She had profoundly huge breasts. She mentioned that she had a boyfriend back home. She wanted to go all the way; i demurred. But somewhere in the snugglebunnies, i penetrated her, very shallowly and briefly. We said we'd keep in touch, we didn't…
Charmaine
An actress in the first play i ever directed, THE ODD COUPLE. A college student, she was double cast as a Cardinal sister and Mary the cop. She was sweet, smart, and fun. She had very long soft blonde hair, a little nose, and a willowy body. After rehearsals at my house, she and i would hang out…she took me up on a backrub offer, and wanted it done properly, with oil. She had tiny, absolutely beautiful breasts. We spent about a month sharing and cuddling, as sexuality crept into our embraces. We kissed each other's faces while i massaged and kissed her body. When the sexuality was acknowledged, she asked me to be her lover. I asked to wait a while longer. She got a tattoo of theater masks on her hip, and i was the first to kiss it. One night i so very softly kissed her vagina. A shift came as she was getting to know my friend Shane, the Felix to my Oscar. He was sweet and shy, and i could see a spark growing between them. He felt more strongly about her than i, so with my encouragement they started seeing each other.

No comments: