Friday, April 3, 2009

sensualist dream

I'm in a blizzard, freezing and famished, so hungered that it hurts. Suddenly a figure looms before me, wrapped in furs and reaching out a hand. We stagger through the storm to a cave. Inside, a blast of warm air knocks us back. In the midst of hot spring-fed pools, my guide lays me down and removes our clothes. It's Gabrielle Reece. Missy and Katarina Witt emerge from a pool, and the three of them carry me to the waters and immerse me. They wrap their naked selves around me, until i'm warmed through and through. Arthur Jarrett's executioners pull me out and dry me off, then run out into the storm. After that, everyone is naked. Amanda appears and leads me to a fur-lined chair, where Vanessa is waiting. They sit me down between them. As they hold and hug me, Jill appears and massages my back and head, her breasts brushing my neck. Cammie and Randie sit before me, and administer to my feet with oil. Randie uses just her hands. Cammie pours oil on herself, then runs my foot across her chest. Michelle runs in, settles into my lap, and bounces. Tanya Roberts and Jolene Blalock bring trays laden with delights, and feed me. They have Kellogg's Apple Raisin Crisp with unsweetened coconut milk. They bring maui onion and roasted garlic & herb Dirty potato chips. They bring honey, blueberries, macadamia nuts, Snyder's honey barbecue pretzel chunks, and Dad's tomato potato pie (with soy cheese). While i eat, a woman in a mask does performance art. Orion women dance, and Lyle Lovett sings. They bring BLTs with soy bacon, and both Dad's and Aunt Joyce's mashed potatoes. Kathy kneels before me, eyes sparkling, and happily fellates me. They bring my brother John's tofu stir fry, Girl Scout samoas, and Mom's monkey bread. Linda appears, kneels over me, brings our mouths together, and passes from her tongue to mine a piece of Chocolate Bar pretzel-chunk dark chocolate bar. While the others play volleyball and swim, Linda, Amanda, Vanessa, and i fall asleep...

No comments: