Thursday, March 21, 2024

crotch rockets

I dreamed that i was a child attending college, and returned to my dorm to discover someone had sent me a present. There were a few other people in the room i shared, and one of them grabbed my present, to open it. It was a cool action figure reminiscent of a Star Trek borg, a member of an android race who share one mind and one will. The figure had knifey hand tools (weapons, really). I wanted to carefully open and examine it, but this condescending person wouldn't let go. He discovered that there was a removable plastic cover over the crotch, from which you could shoot a spring-loaded rocket. But he was so careless, i could see he was damaging the little plastic pieces. I finally got the figure away from him, and carried it down the hall. One of the two crotch rockets was broken, but i was still happy. Then someone else grabbed it. They almost lost all the plastic pieces, and i had to spend a few minutes finding them.

YES, there's some obvious, disturbing symbolism.

YES, i recently contracted an STD!

No comments: