Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Musings on a First-time Group Chat with Mostly Strangers

Bizarre...no reason for being here other than humyn connection?

The one person i know, i've never met in real life...

Mildly surprising that this isn't more painful

(given my mild depression's anti-social tendencies)

(and my propensity to think that anytime i'm not eating, fucking, or writing

i'm wasting my precious moment on this besotted space rock)

How do i talk without making myself the center of attention?

Hey now...the talk turns to sex

What could be more unsurprising...yet welcome?

Ooops, did i just say something flirtatious??

All my inner censors (that's censors with a "C") are going haywire!

Growing up MALE in this culture has taught me it's NEVER okay to flirt

For assuredly someone somehow, regardless of intent

will find my flirtation invasive or assaultive

Hey, bring back that naked artwork of semi-stranger #3!

I'm going to need some proof that boobie is YOU, blue

(down, you undersexed fool, down)

Just sing another song, make 'em laugh...

No comments: