Friday, August 6, 2021

sex-starved

Why are you talking to me?
You're not someone i want to fuck
I DON'T SEE YOU

What?
You're intelligent, solicitous?
Provocative, non-duplicitous?
I told you
You're not someone i want to fuck
I DON'T SEE YOU

I'm sorry, i'm sure you're swell
but minus fuckability
y'all can go to hell

Am i truly this raw?
Am i really this crass?
I don't know, turn around
Show me a little ass

You're too religious? Too young?
Too pregnant? Too spoken for?
My dick doesn't think so
A cock is knocking at your door

But wait, come see
a sweet and platonic spree
I'm not so shallow
as i used to be!

I'm caring less and less
about fitness, age, and beauty
As a grownup humyn
i feel it is my duty

I'm caring less and less
about smarts and savoir faire
All wimyn need love
and i haven't done my share

Yes indeedy
just look at my maturity
Don't tell me desperation
is getting the best of me!

YOU i see, YOU i don't!
screams what's left
of my wasted brain
For deprivation
Deprivation
Deprivation done driven me
driven me
driven me
driven me
insane

No comments: