Saturday, January 11, 2020

the fucking commandments

I will never again fuck with deception.
I will never again fuck with calculation.
I will never again fuck with barrier.*
I will never again fuck a lover over.**
I will never again fuck with fear.

*Take this one figuratively or literally, and with two grains of salt - we won't be able to live it fully until our contraceptive capacities are seamless, and until humynity can assure every newborn babe of lifelong unconditional loving.
**I so much wanted to say "womyn", and not just because a womyn inspired this literary dream. Yes, the universal "lover" is more correct, as wimyn are largely what our society has made them (that is to say, heartless mimics of male selfishness)...yet it's also true that wimyn have been more profoundly fucked over than men.

No comments: