Friday, April 25, 2014

picky eater

I eat pepper now, pops!
I like it on potato
I even eat onions
(yummy on my plate-o)
Did you think i'd ever
go near a black olive?
I eat the green ones now too
That's the way we should all live!
And that tragic episode
with those sprouts from brussel?
I eat 'em now like momeye
with her spinach-built muscle

All the misery you inflicted
coz' i was picky picky picky
You couldn't wait a decade
for me to pass icky icky icky?

Of course, some of that stuff
i was right about all along
Beets are pure evil
On that i wasn't wrong!
And peas? Irredeemable
There ain't no maybe
(except for maybe
le seur baby)
And sardines and liver and cantal?
If only you'd had a crystal ball
to see me eating
no animal at all
And that NASTIEST OF NASTIES
you call a mushrOOm?
Still a roadway to retchery
A driveway to dOOm

So maybe you should have just
offered what you enjoy
without bribery, bully, or ploy
That's the way to treat
a picky girl or boy

Pass the pepper

No comments: