Monday, June 14, 2010

hippie, bjork-girl

WOMEN 47-48
hippie chick
When i returned to college for graduate studies, i met an outdoorsy deadhead with a good job, new Volkswagen, and sunny personality. She was forty or fifty pounds overweight, but attractive. We hung out a good deal. I let things become a bit sexual one night, but felt another indecisive episode coming on. I apologized for letting things go too far, and we lost touch. Was it just my shallowness? Probably.
Bjork-looking girl
I can't even remember her name now, someone i met at a Philosophy Club meeting, a troubled young woman with the same ancestry as Bjork, who gave me a social disease (this woman, not Bjork). We never had sex proper, but she gave me molluscum, a fungus. She always pushed men away before they could hurt her. Her roommates begged her to "give this guy a chance". She opened to me a bit, and i probably would have pursued it further had i not met Meghan.

No comments: