(parody of "Crazy", by Gnarls Barkley)
You asked my favorite posish
I said, here's my wish, mmm
Don't like missionary, i don't like doggy style
Don't want the happy baby or the CAT
Being on bottom is where it's at, mm
Does that make me lazy, does that make me lazy, does that make me lazy?
Possibly
She said we might have the sexual time of our life
I don't like the lotus, and the leapfrog ain't nice, mm
Don't like the little dipper, i don't like stand and deliver
I wanna cowgirl your pole, i like to be in control
Does that make me lazy, does the make me lazy, does that make me lazy
Probably
I don't like the wheelbarrrow, she don't like the flat iron
And the butter churner, we find that so tirin', mm-hmm
I don't like spooning, she don't like the waterfall
And the pearly gates, we don't like that at all
Does that make us lazy, does that make us lazy, does that make us lazy?
It really could be
No pretzel, no hot seat, and no seashell
And the mountain climber can go to hell
No stairway to heaven, no no no ballet dancer
The pinball wizard, that ain't the answer
Does that make us lazy, does that make us lazy, does that make us lazy?
Indubitably
Indubitably
Original lyrics by Gian Franco Reverberi, Gian Piero Reverberi, Thomas Decarlo Callaway
No comments:
Post a Comment