Thursday, February 5, 2009

24 random things about me

1) I've experienced earthquake, electrocution, hurricane, flood, blizzard, tornado, close lightning strike, and active volcano.
2) I missed being attacked by a shark, by inches.
3) I have one rounded ear, and one pointed.
4) I was in the first group of foreigners allowed into China after the Tiananmen Square uprisings.
5) I relate well to most people because i've been the youngest child, middle child, and oldest son.
6) I've been bald, and had hair down to my mid-back.
7) William Shatner thanked me.
8) I've been paid to be naked in public, and i've done it for free.
9) I've had a yeast infection.
10) I've played both Oscar and Felix.
11) I've been investigated.
12) I've had a number of sexual relationships in which she came, and i didn't.
13) I have an arachnoid brain cyst.
14) Thinking too deeply about infinity or death makes my brain shut down.
15) I once masturbated for three straight hours.
16) I once played volleyball for eight (but nobody questions whether i'm volley-obsessed).
17) I was born with a pebble-sized bump on my head.
18) Some people think i'm the most gentle, diplomatic person they've ever met. Some think i'm inappropriate and tactless. They're all right.
19) The only thing i fear is death.
20) The only thing i'm conflicted about is having children.
21) I grew up with a messiah complex.
22) Favorite smell? Baby.
23) I am content to die unknown or have my words affect trillions.
24) The only man i've ever met who was less likely to find a mate was a drug addict with personality disorders. You may laugh, that's pretty funny.

No comments: