Monday, September 28, 2026

Treksy and i Know It

-parody of "Sexy and I Know It", by LMFAO (original song by stefan kendal gordy, george m. robertson, erin beck, GoonRock, and kenneth oliver)

When i wear spock ears, girls be looking like, "Damn, he queer"
Mccoy say crammit, not a plumber dammit 
Sulu so fly, naked swordsman, oh oh my
Uhura steal the show, swahili queen got glow
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
Black and white aliens, that's allegory
One side white, one side black, humynity
Phasers on stun, no more brutality
Don't kill the horta, just a mommy
I'm treksy and i know it
I'm treksy and i know it
Doc beverly show class, tasha yar kicking ass
Black captain DS9, so so fine
Female captain Voyager, so strong so secure
Drink romulan ale, go save a whale
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
j.j. abrams films wretched to see
No story no smarts no allegory
Strange New Worlds finally make it right
Trekkie magic outtasight
I'm treksy and i know it
I'm treksy and i know it
Tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, khan
Tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, khan
Tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, tribble, khan
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
Beam me up, scotty
I kirk out
I'm treksy and i know it

No comments: